No time for a spring clean - Linen Spray is the answer.
- 30 drops essential oil (we love lemon, lavender or rose hip. You can also use a blend of two oils)
- 1.5 cups distilled water
- 90mL witch hazel
- Mix water and witch hazel in a jar, add lid and shake to combine.
- Add oil and shake again until all ingredients are combined.
- Using a funnel, pour into a spray bottle. You're done!
- Spray on a freshly made bed for the perfect finishing touch
- Spray on towels, allow to dry and store away
- Refresh musty wardrobe or linen cupboard with a couple of sprays
- Spritz the sofa and throw cushions for an instant refresh
- Use as an air freshener
- Spray after cooking to get rid of lingering food odours
Until spraying the linen water on fragile or light fabrics, patch-test a small area to insure it doesn't leave a mark. Only a light spritz is required; be careful not to saturate the fabric.
Here are some suggestions for mister bottles...
or visit our full range in the links below