Are you moving house soon? We have boxes in stock - pick up only – Centaur Packaging

Need instant help? call 02 44229001 M-F (8am-4pm AEST)

Trusted for over 25 Years Afterpay available | Fast Australian wide shipping


Moving House - centaur packaging

Moving House

Moving House

There are many different types of packaging needed when packing and relocating a home properly.
Boxes, bubble wrap, wrapping material like newsprint, and bundling film.

Make sure you have everything you need to pack your house carefully.


What is the best way to wrap breakable items when moving?

Use bubble wrap or newsprint to wrap delicate items for moving.

What can I use to keep things together?

Centaur's Bundle film is a great way to bundle and keep products together.

What type of boxes are the best for moving house?

Double fluted boxes and strong boxes are the best for moving house. Good Strong boxes keep your products safe when moving house.

What type of tape gun is easy to use?

The best or simplest form of tape dispenser is largely a matter of personal opinion. Dispensers like Tear Drops and Pistol are both simple to use.