Infused Face Sprays
Making your own Infused Face Sprays with Essential Oils
Hydrating Lavender and Rose Infused Water Toner
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 30mls Rose water
- 15mls Witch hazel
- 5mls Apple cider vinegar
- 2mls Rosehip oil
- 5 drops Tea tree oil
- 5 drops Lavender oil
- 5 drops Geranium Bourbon
- Or a choice of your favorite essential oils
- A pinch of Rose petals or Rose Buds
- Get a small bowl and a small whisk or spoon.
- Place the rose water, witch hazel, apple cider vinegar, rosehip oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil and Geranium Bourbon Oil in the bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer to a small glass spray bottle.
- To apply, cleanse the face well, then, eyes closed, spray the toner onto the face.